Knitting, designing, cooking, enjoying San Francisco bay area and American way of life

    Home     Patterns     Shop     Categories     About     Contact    

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cloe's knit ...part2

I created this great outfit for Cloe's birth a few months back according to her mum's wishes.



She wanted something simple...but special so I included
★ a basic pattern for hat and pants (my design), in Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino, wine (28)
★ a wrapping sweater with ribbon





Yarn: Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino, spring green (02)
Ribbon: velvet thin in Bordeaux wine color matching color from the pants and hat, found at "Entrée des fournisseurs" in Paris





★ my favorite bootees and as I has a little left over decided to add gloves.

Pattern: My own design...coming soon on Ravelry
I am working on a 3-6 month pattern and a matching baby doll version.

TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment